AEROSPACE WIRING HARNESS MANUFACTURER & MILITARY CABLE ASSEMBLY SOLUTIONS
Building Reliable Cable Assemblies for the Aerospace & Military Industry
As a leading aerospace wiring harness and military cable assemblies manufacturer, Carr Manufacturing Company, Inc. provides a wide variety of cables with simple and complex configurations. We utilize our years of experience of supplying aerospace grade cables and wires for prime defense contractors to provide the best quality products. Our assemblies support various applications like unmanned aerial vehicles, satellites, avionics, inter-shelter communications, and more.
Quality Assurance at CMC
We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest grade of products that can be confidently used in critical operations. For this, we have the following standards and procedures in place:
- Our state-of-the-art facility at Foothill Ranch is specifically equipped to provide ITAR specified products
- All products manufactured meet IPC/WHMA-A-620 Class III and/or MIL-STD-454 specifications
- CMC utilizes nationally recognized suppliers and ensures that only quality OEM parts are integrated into your final custom assembly
These assemblies have been designed to meet the exacting needs of the aerospace industry. Hence, they are manufactured with the following features:
- Assemblies can be used at high altitudes, and in a wide range of temperatures
- Harnesses are manufactured to ensure seamless functioning even in high vibration applications.
- Used in high and low voltage applications.
- This can be used in harsh environments. For example, they can be used in war zones as well as in space communication applications.
- Fiber optic cable assemblies can be designed for air, ground, and Navy electronic equipment.
- Custom MIL-SPEC connectors are offered with benefits such as corrosion resistance, high temperature operation, vibration resistance.
- Flexible circuitry, backplane systems with custom terminations can be designed to meet application requirements.
- The MIL-SPEC connectors can be designed for both ribbon and fiber optic cables.
Cable & Wire Testing Procedures at CMC
We at CMC take immense pride in providing products that are dependable. To ensure this dependability, we perform several quality and functional tests:
- Several in-process inspections are performed
- Final electrical testing of each and every product is conducted
- Random testing of final products is performed to validate the earlier tests
We source the highest quality raw materials, and utilize best-in-class service to manufacture standard and custom cable assemblies for critical applications.
Application Solutions Provided
Our custom cable assemblies are designed to maintain the performance of electrical systems in tough aerospace and military environments. They are manufactured to be rugged, and support signal integrity throughout an operation. Our cable assemblies can be used in various military and aerospace applications, including:
- Marine systems
- Airborne systems
- EMI sensitive equipment
- Field communication links
- Military ground equipment
- Inter-shelter communications
- Remote weapons control links
- Mobile tactical field command platforms
We also work with some of the leading manufacturers in the military and aerospace industries. We provide complete turnkey solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
Our products are ISO 9001, ROHS, and UL certified. With dedicated service and innovative products, we ensure complete customer satisfaction. Our products and services are accessible from two production facilities located in North America. To order standard or customized products for your application, please feel free to contact us at +1-949-716-1840 or click here for more contact information.
Visit our Project Gallery to view our accomplishments including various standard and custom designed products.
Request a quote
CMC Gains ISO Certification2011, Nov 21
CMC Recommended for ISO Certification2011, Oct 28
ISO Stage I Audit Complete2011, Sep 18
Notification2011, Aug 17
ISO Compliance2011, Aug 17
DNV as Registrar2011, Aug 01
Notification2011, Apr 13
Change Mngmnt as ISO Consultant2011, Apr 13
ISO Timeline2011, Feb 08
CMC Restructures2010, Jul 01
CMC Expands, Again2009, Nov 11
Military Assemblies2009, Apr 13
Rugged SATA Cables2007, Jun 01
UL Recognized Assemblies2006, Jun 12
Exhibit at Del Mar2006, Jan 30
CMC Expands2006, Jan 19