Custom Medical Cable Assembly Solutions
High Performance Custom Medical Cable Assembly Solutions
As a leading medical cable assembly manufacturer, Carr Manufacturing Company, Inc., produces reinforced cable assemblies for the medical industry. We provide precision products for both standard applications as well as OEM specific. Our varied product offerings coupled with strong expertise allows us to create products that meet the stringent standards set by medical organizations.
Medical Cable Assemblies: High Signal Integrity. No Crosstalk.
Our cables can be used in applications where signal integrity is of prime importance. They provide seamless service even through electrical disturbances, shock and vibration, and rugged use. The jacketing of the cables provides complete insulation, discouraging any chances of crosstalk between electronic devices and cables.
Exclusive Features of Custom Medical Cable Assemblies
We include the following features in our custom cable assemblies:
- Extensive braiding techniques used in accordance with application and environment requirements.
- High quality materials that can be used in high temperatures and harsh environments.
- Cables can be manufactured with insulation material that ensures low dielectric constant
- Low-noise cables that can be used to combat mechanical shock and vibrations in applications.
- Varied jacketing options to enhance the cable’s performance even in high temperatures, regular chemical cleaning, constant usage, and much more.
- Our products maintain signal integrity of all cable assemblies even in demanding conditions.
- Compliant with - ISO 9001, UL, RoHS, and REACH standards and regulations.
The usage of these materials and features ensures maximum reliability, strength, and flexibility. This eliminates damage caused by aggressive use, while increasing the life of the cable assembly.
Applications of Custom Medical Cable Assembly Solutions
Our products can support innovative medical electronics in a variety of medical disciplines and procedure like:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scan
- Fetal Monitors
- And many more
CMC also has the capabilities of providing custom cable assemblies that support robotics in critical medical applications and processes.
Our products are ISO 9001, ROHS, and UL certified. With dedicated service and innovative products, we ensure complete customer satisfaction. Our products and services are accessible from two production facilities located in North America. To order standard or customized products for your application, please feel free to contact us at +1-949-716-1840 or click here for more contact information.
Visit our Project Gallery to view our accomplishments including various standard and custom designed products.
Request a quote
CMC Gains ISO Certification2011, Nov 21
CMC Recommended for ISO Certification2011, Oct 28
ISO Stage I Audit Complete2011, Sep 18
Notification2011, Aug 17
ISO Compliance2011, Aug 17
DNV as Registrar2011, Aug 01
Notification2011, Apr 13
Change Mngmnt as ISO Consultant2011, Apr 13
ISO Timeline2011, Feb 08
CMC Restructures2010, Jul 01
CMC Expands, Again2009, Nov 11
Military Assemblies2009, Apr 13
Rugged SATA Cables2007, Jun 01
UL Recognized Assemblies2006, Jun 12
Exhibit at Del Mar2006, Jan 30
CMC Expands2006, Jan 19