Features and Specifications of CMC T4 Solar Connectors
The solar industry requires several types of connectors to accomplish reliable and safe solar connections. They are of great help to prevent unintentional disconnections, and any confusion in the installation process. When it comes to procuring such critical components, Carr Manufacturing Company, Inc., (CMC) offers the best solutions. Our range of T4 solar connectors is manufactured to highest safety standards, utilizing best-in-class materials.
Features of CMC T4 Solar Connectors
CMC T4 connectors are known for their ability to provide reliable connections for a wide range of solar applications. They feature:
- Manufactured to withstand installation in hostile environmental conditions.
- Manufactured in compliance with the new North America UL 1000 Volt, 30 Amp, and NEC 2008 requirements.
- UL and TUV certified and RoHs compliant.
- Fabricated utilizing quality tested raw materials to assure long lasting connections.
- Manufactured to withstand UV rays, water, ozone, and harsh fluids.
- Designed for quick and easy installation.
- Manufactured using halogen free materials, meeting environment sustainability demands.
- Highly resistant to corrosion, and abrasion.
- Designed with an insulated housing with an external lock.
Specifications of T4 Solar Connectors
The unit is available in a range of specifications including:
- Wire Sizes Supported – 16AWG, 14AWG, 12AWG, 10AWG, and 8AWG
- Voltage Rating: 1000V DC
- Current Rating: 30A at -40c /+85c
- Contact: Tin plated Copper
- Housing: UL94-V0 PA/PC
- Protection Class: IP68Solar T4
- Safety Class: II (IEC61140)
- Pollution Degree: II (IEC60664)
- Overvoltage Category: III (EIEC600664)
Contact us if you have any query pertaining to our T4 solar connectors. Our customer care executives can solve your questions and can lead you towards a right purchase.