MIL SPEC CABLE ASSEMBLIES AND WIRING HARNESS
MIL-SPEC CABLE ASSEMBLIES AND WIRING HARNESS FOR RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
Mil-spec cable assemblies and wiring harness are used in critical functions. These cables and wires are designed to provide reliability at all times. The mil-spec turn-key manufacturing process at Carr Manufacturing Company, Inc. delivers a wide range of cables to support applications with precise demands. Our cable assemblies are manufactured with safety and quality adherence to military specifications.
MIL-SPEC CAPABILITIES AT CMC
We provide standard and custom mil-spec cable assemblies and wiring harnesses adhering to the following specifications:
Besides the specifications mentioned above, CMC also specializes in Mighty-Mouse, Micro-D and other Mil-spec requirements. We also utilize genuine Amphenol, Glenair, and ITT Cannon components in our manufacturing process.
FEATURES OF MIL-SPEC WIRES & CABLES
Our mil-spec assemblies are designed and manufactured to last. Some of the features are:
- Able to withstand a wide temperature range (-100° C to 260° C)
- Can support applications with a wide voltage range
- Able to process 4 to 40 AWG mil-spec wires
- Calibrated tooling used to ensure effective crimping of wires and cables
- Long-lasting and sturdy performance
CMC’S EXCLUSIVE BRAIDING TECHNIQUE – MORE THAN JUST CONNECTIONS
CMC has developed a unique braiding style for its wires and cables. For the base material, we utilize a combination of tinned-copper shielding along with various high quality woven materials. The braiding process is innovative ensuring reliability. These wires are delivered in a compact and secure harness.
ADVANTAGES OF CMC’S EXCLUSIVE BRAIDING TECHNIQUE
The braiding technique mentioned has many advantages. Some are listed below:
- The select combination of materials results in formation of a tough material that is superior and long lasting
- The wiring harness eliminates the need for shrink or molded transitions
- The material, braiding technique, and harness design delivers a product that is lightweight, aesthetically appealing, and improves route-ability
Our Mil-spec cable assemblies can be used in non-Military applications requiring cable assemblies with similar demands. We utilize several testing procedures to ensure the reliability and operational excellence of cables and wires.
Our custom cable assemblies are ISO 9001, ROHS, and UL certified. With dedicated service and innovative products, we ensure complete customer satisfaction. Our products and services are accessible from two production facilities located in North America. To order standard or customized products for your application, please feel free to contact us at +1-949-716-1840 or click here for more contact information.